Christy R. McKinney
Educate, coordinate, and inspire. I strive to meet learning and development needs with creativity and enthusiasm.
Has a proven ability to:
- Manage Professional Learning Community (PLC)
- Foster a culture of learning by assessing needs to understand strengths and weaknesses.
- Design training plans to overcome current weaknesses and teach additional skills.
- Use a variety of data sources for short- and long-range planning.
- Implement pre- and post-assessments to evaluate performance and needs analysis.
- Employ a variety of instructional design techniques including information and communication technology, learning styles, and differentiated instruction.
- Utilize Learning Management System (LMS).
- Captivate, Camtasia, Adobe Audition
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic HTML and PHP
- 2003-2005 Master of Arts in American History, Mississippi State University
- 1994-1998 Bachelor of Science, in Social Science and Secondary Education, University of North Alabama